Jump to navigation
- R-bloggers - collection of a number of blogs that focus on or are related to R
- Revolutions blog - News about R, statistics and the world of open source from the staff of Revolution Analytics
- r4stats - This site's mission is to help people learn and use R, especially people who are familiar with other data analysis software.
- CrossValidated - Q&A for statisticians, data analysts, data miners and data visualization experts
- Open Data - Q&A for developers and researchers interested in open data
- Google Public Data - Visualize and explore your (or publicly available) datasets via Google's web servers
- Matlab @StackExchange - Q&A tagged with "matlab"
- Mathematica @StackExchange - Q&A site for Mathematica programmers