Several non-technical books and memoirs have been written by or about members of the department.
Here are a few:
- Neyman: from Life, by Constance Reid. (December 1982) [Amazon]
- Jerzy Neyman by Erich Lehmann [NAS biographical memoir]
- Reminiscences of a statistician: the company I kept by Erich Lehmann. (November 2007) [Amazon] [Springer]
- Fisher, Neyman and the creation of classical statistics by Erich Lehmann. (July 2011) [Amazon] [Springer]
- Equivalence: Elizabeth L. Scott at Berkeley, by Amanda L. Golbeck (2017) [Amazon]