Application Process to Declare
- Select your Statistics Major courses.
Prepare a Program Plan or Double Major/Simultaneous Degree Packet. You may view first-year sample plans and transfer sample plans, and course descriptions. FORMS found on L&S Forms and Petitions page.
- Program Planning Worksheet (Single Majors)
- Double Major Packet (Double/Multiple Majors all in L&S)
- Simultaneous Degree Packet (Double/Multiple Major with at least one in another college)
(If applicable) Collect and prepare to upload documentation verifying completion of prerequisites if they currently do not appear in CalCentral
For courses taken at another 4-year college or a community college outside of California, you will be expected to attach a signed evaluation form from the Math Department.
- Complete the Statistics Major Application.
- (Optional) Schedule an appointment with a Statistics Advisor. Students who have already completed the prerequisites are encouraged to schedule an appointment with a Staff Advisor after submitting their application to confirm eligibility, go over their program plan, and expedite the declaration process.