Jump to navigation
- Statistical Consulting »
- The Department of Statistics operates a free consulting service for members of the campus community. Advanced graduate students, under faculty supervision, consult by appointment in the fall and spring semesters.
- Statistical Computing Facility »
- The Statistical Computing Facility (SCF) is a unit of the academic Department of Statistics, formally organized in 1986. In support of the University's mission of teaching, research, and public service, the SCF provides computing, networking, and information resources to the community of students, faculty, and staff of the Statistics Department and the Econometrics Laboratory of the Department of Economics.
- Career Resources »
- Professional information of general interest for people involved in Statistics
- SGSA »
- The Statistics Graduate Students Association represent the interests of graduate students in Statistics and Biostatistics and serve as a formal channel for communication between graduate students and faculty