View My Benefits
Health Benefits Presentation for New Employees
You can attend Benefits Orientation webinars and/or watch pre-recordings. Look for details HERE
*COVID-19 environment, in-person Health Benefits Presentations* have been suspended. For a more comprehensive view of the benefits available. Presentations are offered every week at University Hall, (2199 Addison St.) in room 1-B (basement) and no registration is required:
- Session for career/staff/faculty employees : Tuesdays at 11AM
- Session for Post Docs: Thursdays at 10AM
More Benefits Resources
- Enroll in benefits
- Have a benefits change/qualifying event (ex: marriage, divorce, birth, adoption, etc.)
- Need to view/edit dependent summary information.
- and more!
Office for Faculty Equity & Welfare (Housing, childcare, etc.)
Notice an issue with your benefits?
First, submit an inquiry with the UCPath Center for issues such as:
- May have missed your period of initial benefits eligibility
- Are not able to see certain benefits in your UCPath Dashboard
- Have questions about your benefit deductions
- Have not received benefit notifications from UCPath Center
- Have questions or need information about dependent care FSA
Then if you need to escalate the issue, reach out to the HR Coordinator.