Recruiting Our Students
Berkeley Statistics is home to the world's top talent. We are pleased to connect our current students with exciting job opportunities.
If you would like your job announcement circulated to our current students, please submit the details of your open position(s) to the Director of Communications and External Relations.
Other options for employers include:
- Advertising to our alumni network on our MA/PhD Alumni or Undergraduate Alumni LinkedIn pages
- Hosting informational sessions, interviews, and other recruiting events on campus
- Internship opportunities with a capstone project for our Professional Masters Program students
- Named fellowships for our PhD students
- Become a member of our Industry Alliance Program
If you are interested in learning more about these options, including becoming a member of our Industry Alliance Program (IAP), please visit our Industry Relations page or contact the Director of Communications and External Relations for more information.