Department Mailing Lists
For more details on a mailing list and for subscription options, click on the mailing list name. All mailing lists below are under the @stat.berkeley.edu domain, e.g. "dept" is firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are organized below under the owner's job title. If you would like to request a change to a departmental mailing list, please contact its owner.
Academic Personnel or HR Coordinator
- Adjunct professors
- Associate professors
- Assistant professors
- Emeritus faculty
- All faculty (a.k.a. StatFac, where statfac is an alias). All faculty, i.e. Adjunct Professors (all ranks), Professors (all ranks), Teaching Professors (all ranks), Emeritus and Recall Faculty, Continuing and Pre-Six lecturers, Neyman Professors.
- Full professors
- Lecturers (Continuing and Pre-Six)
- Neyman professors
- Senate faculty (Professors (all ranks), Teaching Professors (all ranks), Emeritus and Recall Faculty)
- Visiting Scholars, Visiting Professors, Visiting Student Researchers
Undergraduate Student Services
- Undergraduate students
- Undergraduate students, plus any student who is interested in the happenings of the program
Graduate Student Services Advisor
- Women in the department
- PhD and MA students
- PhD students
- PhD, MA, and biostat graduate students
Master's Program Coordinator
- staff (formerly permstaff)
- All permanent staff
- All faculty, staff, graduate students (MA and PhD), visitors, and postdocs
SCF Systems Manager
Course and Curriculum Officer
- instructors (formerly teachfac)
- Any instructor of a Stat class in the current, previous, and next semesters
- not currently in use
- Whoever chooses to sign up, and grads@stat.
Front Office Manager
- Workstudy schedule
Biostat / Sandrine Dudoit
Stat 272 Instructor
This individual may choose to coordinate with next semester's instructor on handing off ownership of this list, or contact the Graduate Student Services Advisor.
- Members of the consulting service