Application Process to Declare
- Select your Statistics Minor courses.
- Create a long term program plan.
(If applicable) Collect and prepare to upload documentation verifying completion of prerequisites if they currently do not appear in CalCentral
For courses taken at another 4-year college or a community college outside of California, you will be expected to attach an equivalency evaluation completed by the Math Department.
- Complete the Statistics Minor Application.
- (Optional) Schedule an appointment with a Statistics Advisor. Students who have already completed the prerequisites are encouraged to schedule an appointment with a Staff Advisor after submitting their application to confirm eligibility, go over their program plan, and expedite the minor declaration process.
- After completing all minor courses, fill out the Completion of L&S Minor form.