Using the Campus VPN
- Download the VPN software from the GlobalProtect portal. There are platform-specific instructions on the bSecure VPN page.
- Run the software and enter vpn.berkeley.edu as the portal address.
- Login via CalNet when prompted.
- Choose a gateway.
- Split Tunnel (Default): tunnel only campus traffic through the VPN
- Library Access and Full Tunnel: tunnel all of your internet traffic through the VPN
- Restricted Tunnel: the same as the library option, but with additional restrictions and monitoring