How do I edit my website profile page
You can edit your webpage (your profile page) at the department website as follows.
- Login using your CalNet credentials by clicking on the 'login' link in the lower right of any page on the website.
- Go to your profile page, generally of the form statistics.berkeley.edu/people/firstname-lastname. You may need to go to People to find your page.
- Click on Edit in the blue menu bar above your picture on your page.
- Modify or add information to the various fields as desired.
- Make sure you have a picture!
- Faculty: please fill out 1) the Research Expertise and Interests (with a short list of interests), 2) your Research Description (with a link to your VCResearch profile), 3) your Biography/Extended Research Description (if desired, with any additional information you want to provide), and 4) the Research Areas checkboxes.
- PhD students: please include your Dissertation Advisor (if you have one) and a link to your own webpage (if you have one, which is strongly recommended).
- Make sure to click Save at the bottom of the page.