This wireless device has a laser pointer as well as buttons for manipulating PDF, PowerPoint, and other slide applications. It also has a built-in vibrating timer to help you manage your talk. You may reserve the device in the department's main office.
Using the Presentation Buttons
- Remove the USB receiver from the bottom of the Presenter.
- Plug the USB receiver into your computer. If your Mac asks you to configure a new keyboard, just close the window.
- Turn on the Presenter using the On/Off sliding switch on its left side.
Using the Laser Pointer
Press and hold the button with the green line icon near the top of the Presenter.
Using the Timer
- Press the Timer set button.
- Use the Slide forward and back buttons to set the time. Holding the Slide forward or back button accelerates the speed at which numbers are displayed on the LCD.
- Press the Timer set button again to confirm the time setting.
- Pressing the Play/Pause button starts the timer. Pressing the Play/Pause button again pauses the timer.
- The silent alarm will vibrate with 5, 2, and 0 minutes left. The timer will then start counting up.
- Holding the Timer set button for 3 seconds clears the time setting.
Using the Range Indicator
- Pressing the Slide forward, Slide back, Launch slide show, or Black screen buttons will show the signal strength.
- If there is no signal, the range symbol will blink.