How to Get Help
You can get help and report problems in several ways.
- Contact SCF staff by email. Please describe the problem, when, and (if relevant) the machine and software involved in the problem.
- General support
- Contact SCF staff for help with hardware, printing, networking, disk space, and other general system questions.
- Software and programming support
- Contact the SCF statistical computing consultant to get help with software or statistical computing topics, or request software installation.
- Account/administrative support
- Contact the SCF manager about account or administrative issues.
- Self help
- Search for online documentation on a variety of topics.
- Browse a list of common computational problems.