The department has two iPad Pros available for Statistics faculty to use as supplemental teaching tools during lecture. Since they are a shared resource, they must be returned after each day's lecture. Each iPad is 12.9", 1.5lbs, comes with 64GB storage, and:
- Lightning to USB charger and cable
- Lightning Digital AV Adapter (HDMI), for connecting to newer displays and projectors
- Lightning to VGA Adapter, for connecting to older displays and projectors
- Apple Pencil
- Notability note-taking and annotation software
- Common applications such as Google Docs and Presentation, Google Chrome, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please see our iPad User Guide for tips on using the iPads.