Department Faculty & Staff
Reimbursement Request Forms
Direct Entry is now available for travel reimbursements for faculty and staff (students must still contact Keyla Gomez for reimbursements). If you are interested in entering your travel reimbursement, please contact Keyla Gomez for more information or use the training materials below. Please list your Research Administrator as the "preferred approver" in the system if you are using contracts & grants or Laura Slakey if you are using department funds.
Training materials for direct travel entry
- Step-by-step pdf guide to direct entry
- Video Training: Domestic travel
- Video Training: International travel
- Video Training: Multi-destination travel
Please submit all supply (books, equipment), membership, and travel and entertainment reimbursement requests to k_gomez [at] berkeley [dot] edu (subject: Reimbursement%20Request) (Keyla Gomez) in 385 Evans or her mailbox in 367 Evans. Please include the completed form with your signature and all receipts.
- Statistics Major Info and Application
- L&S Petition to Declare
- L&S Double Major Packet
- L&S Simultaneous Degree Packet
- Statistics Minor
- Petition for Confirmation of Completion of Minor Program
- Request for Evaluation of Non-UC Berkeley Course (Note: You must be logged into bmail to access the online form, NOT from a private google account) If you do not have a bmail account, then complete the fillable PDF form.
- Stat 197 Application
- Instructor/Student Contract for Incomplete Grade
- Graduate Division
Applications for Candidacy, Qualifying Exam, Filing Fee; Request for Change in Higher Degree Committee; Library Permission Form; Fellowship Applications.
- Office of the Registrar
Petitions to Change Class Schedule, Late Enrollment/Registration, Remove an Incomplete Grade; Diploma Request Form; Transcript Information; Graduate Petition for Change of Major or Degree Goal; Application for Readmission; Residency Information.